Are you a sales “hunter", always on the lookout for potential customers?
Do you met and exceed sales goals?
Are you looking to make a change with a company that is stable?
We are seeking a talented individual to expand our outside residential sales in the Homestead area. Founded in 1901, we are a company that is one of the leading residential service providers in the United States. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient termite management services for our customers' most important investment, their homes.
Outside Sales Home Inspector
As a Sales Inspector you will have a designated sales territory where you will be responsible for devising and executing an in-home sales plan. You will be selling the industries best pest, termite, wildlife, moisture control and many other great services to homeowners. You will prospect for new business, gather information about customer needs, present Orkin solutions and close the sale.
The successful candidate will . . .
This position will require that the applicant have a clean driving record. Applicants must pass a background check including a drug screen.
- Prospect for in-home sales in a designated sales territory
- Develop a daily schedule of productive activity from creative sources and qualified leads
- Respond to and initiate telephone contact with potential customers
- Develop community relationships for referral and sales opportunities
- Conduct thorough inspections of the potential customer’s home
- Prepare a proposal specific for the individual homeowner’s needs
- Present the sales proposal, explaining the problems identified and the proposed solution
- Sell additional services to present customer base and referrals
- Close the sale and achieve assigned sales performance objectives
We Offer . . .
Salary + Commission
401 (k) Plan
Long Term Disability Plan
Short Term Disability Plan
Orkin is a Drug Free and EEO/AAP Employer
When Orkin calls, bugs go belly up. A subsidiary of Rollins, Orkin and its sister companies provide insect, rodent, and termite control...