We are currently accepting resumes for an IT Business Systems Analyst in Columbus, OH .
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for working with the end users to solicit information about problem/opportunity statement, build business case, budget estimate and proposal to provide practical solutions to fit the need
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs and be resourceful to find alternate solutions in timely fashion
- Development of business case documentation, benefit realization, project scope, requirements/process flow definition documentation, test and deployment strategies, and management of scope change issues
- Decision-making, risk assessment, communication, long term planning, problem/issue/conflict resolution, customer service, and client relations
- Act as a role model for self-development by visibly seeking feedback on own effectiveness and by learning new competencies
- Advocate personnel development and cross training and understands the importance of including these programs in the planning of assigned processes
- Communicate effectively with all levels of departmental and customer management
- Communicate recommendations, requirements, and options to internal and external clients/vendors
- Expresses viewpoints in a direct and straightforward manner
- Conveys complex information in simple terms, utilizing relevant and meaningful language
- Shift roles and priorities responsively to meet business needs and to increase competitiveness
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Able to adjust to multiple demands, conflicting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Show resilience in the face of constraints, frustrations or adversity
- Demonstrates awareness and understanding of future trends, relevant to job or team
- Identifies, clarifies, resolves and initiates solutions to complex problems that require extensive specialized knowledge
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Familiarity with the electricity industry and the operations of Regional Transmission Organizations
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!
Keywords: Risk assessment, Communication skills, Multi-Tasking, Electricity industry