Summary of Responsibilities:|
Assist the Residential Supervisor of the Adult Foster Care House in providing and ensuring a quality home environment that delivers optimal support to individuals living in a long-term residential brain injury rehabilitation facility. Provide personal care, protection, and supervision of adults in an Adult Foster Care setting in accordance with licensing and other regulatory rules and standards.
- Two-year degree from an accredited college or university. Equivalent employment experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid drivers license with not more than two moving violations in the last three years
- 2 years experience in Human Services- preferably TBI experience
- good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- ability to teach/observe and therapeutically adapt responses and programming to meet needs
- ability to provide direct care
- ability to implement behavioral/treatment programs
- CPR/FA certified
- Leadership skills
Experience with medication passing and control
Great interview and personal skills
Great communication skills