Oracle SQL Developer
The Oracle SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer is needed to help build/enhance an analytic platform.
The Oracle SQL Developer will have strong reporting experience will play a key role in driving business insights about the business. They will transform data into actionable business information, and will make it readily accessible to worldwide stakeholders. You will also own the design, creation, and management of extremely large datasets.
Responsibilities for the Oracle SQL Developer
Basic Qualifications for the Oracle SQL Developer
- Collect, analyze, and present actionable data to drive marketing, business development and product management decisions at a senior level.
- Understand high-level business objectives and continually align work with those objectives to meet needs of business.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data.
SQL encompasses – group by , having use, aggregate functions, joins, hints, analytical functions etc. all with respect to Oracle.
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, and 5+ years of relevant employment experience.
- 3+ years in using Oracle SQL (Strong Querying Experience on Oracle); scripting; generating queries for reporting purposes in an Oracle environment) in a business environment.
Preferred Qualifications for the Oracle SQL Developer
- 3+ years in using OLAP technologies and BI Analytics.
- Experience in OBIEE (reporting). OBIEE is not needed if the Oracle SQL skills are strong.
OBIEE, data modeling, data engineer, oracle BI Developer, SQL, OBIEE script, PL/SQL, SQL
- OBIEE Experience is preferred but not needed if the SQL ; PL/SQL experience is strong.
Cannot work corp2corp.
Please apply online or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other CORESTAFF Services opportunities, please register with us online at www.corestaff.com .
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc, which operates in the New York metro area.
Job ID: J3G1586G1MZKGH4C223
Impellam North America - 13 months ago