Under the direction of the Executive Director, and with guidance from the Advisory Board, the Associate Executive Director is responsible for day to day operations of the facility.
Salary: $42,000 - $46,000
- This position directly supervises multiple departments including but not limited to membership, aquatics, sports, gymnastics and other departments as mutually agreed upon.
- Preferred candidate will have expertise in Health and Wellness.
- The person must have knowledge in hiring, training and supervision of staff, good verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, experience in customer service and problem solving, and an orientation for membership sales and promotion.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, creative and flexible. Must have leadership, management and organizational skills.
- This position also assists the Executive Director with all facility operations and the Partners with Youth campaign.
- All actions will be in accordance with the YMCA's mission and core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith.
Additional Compensation Details:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, also Life Insurance and Short and Long Term Disability 8% Retirement
YMCA - 22 months ago
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation's 2,663 YMCAs, which serve nearly 20.2 million people each year, including...