Community Health Systems Professional Services Corporation is one of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization's affiliates own, operate or lease 135 hospitals in 29 states, with an aggregate of approximately 19,800 licensed beds. The consolidated organization owns and leases community hospitals that offer quality, cost-effective healthcare including a range of inpatient medical and surgical services, outpatient treatment and skilled nursing care. In over 60 percent of the markets served, CHS-affiliated hospitals are the sole provider of healthcare services.
Community Health Systems Professional Services Corporation seeks a
for its Franklin, TN, headquarters’
The Project Accountant is responsible for review of construction invoices and transfer of construction in process funds to the facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review contractor monthly billings to ensure contract guidelines are being followed.
- Track subcontractor lien waivers for construction project contractor invoices.
- Review proposed change orders and owner change orders and distribute.
- Assist Project Accounting Coordinator with invoice process
- Prepare journal entries for accounting to transfer funds from CIP accounts to hospitals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft software; Spreadsheet software and AS400 software.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Accounting concentration preferred
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Construction Accounting experience a plus
TN-Franklin (Nashville Region)
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 22 months ago