Microelectronics Quality Engineer
A recognized world leader in high quality audio technology, who serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs through unsurpassed customer service practices and striving to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare, is seeking a Microelectronics Quality Engineer.
Do you want to work for a cutting edge medical device company where you can be involved in a fast-paced Quality division?
Would you like an opportunity where you know that your technical skills and abilities are improving the quality of life for the hearing impaired?
This position is responsible for verifying, maintaining, qualifying and improving the quality of surface mount assemblies produced by the company and suppliers.
Minimum education, certification and experience requirements
4-year Bachelors degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, or Materials Engineering required.
CQE, CRE, CSSBB, or CCSSGB desired.
Minimum 2-3 years of hands on experience evaluating hybrid, surface mount and/or microelectronic assemblies desired.
Minimum 3 years experience in Quality Engineering required.
Minimum 3 years mechanical, electromechanical or electronic surface mount assembly production experience required.
Minimum 3 years experience with reliability testing and failure analysis required.
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of mechanical shock, vibration, and environmental testing desired.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering desired.
- Knowledge of RF/wireless engineering desired.
- Knowledge of metallurgy desired.
- Knowledge of DOE and SPC techniques desired.
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing desired.
- Knowledge of new product development systems desired.
- Knowledge of quality systems desired.
All interested and qualified candidates should call Kevin North at 302-226-8070 or email your resume to email@example.com
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent people skills required.
FPCNational - 3 years ago