Accountable for the leadership and performance of the reliability department. Establishes and manages systems, processes, and personnel plans for the reliability department to advance Reliability Driven Maintenance and improved Overall Equipment Effectiveness throughout the Mill. Ensures the department’s compliance with all Federal State and local regulations, as well as RockTenn policies.
Reliability Manager Duties:
- Leading the overall Reliability improvement effort of our plant as well as overall responsibility for managing Reliability Team.
- Responsible for developing and prioritizing plant Reliability opportunity lists, leading process improvement projects, and setting the expectation for the plant and departments in the area of Reliability.
- The Reliability Manager will also have the responsibility for creating, managing, and optimizing the Plant Preventative and Predictive Maintenance program and managing capital improvement projects
- The Reliability Manager will have overall responsibility for plant equipment maintenance and should be knowledgeable about maintenance planning and scheduling practices
- Lead with a relentless pursuit to improve!
- Experience in a manufacturing leadership role required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (preferably in an engineering or technology arena).
- Proven Leadership skills in developing strategies to attain performance objectives required.
- Experience using Reliability tools such as Pareto analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) preferred.
- Experience working with advance Predictive Maintenance tools such as Infrared, Vibration, Oil, and Ultrasonic analysis, shaft and machine alignment, and precision maintenance preferred.
RockTenn follows the 3 E Framework for How to Behave as Leaders:
- Engage: We care about our people, We take initiative to make things better and we look for opportunities to involve others in the decision making process.
- Explain: We encourage open and honest communication, Listen and keep an open mind and we close the loop.
- Expectation Clarity: We set clear goals for ourselves and those we lead; we expect to be challenged and stretch ourselves; we expect our leaders to lead by example.
At RockTenn, we seek to be the most respected in the industry. Our employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations -- every time. If you enjoy this shared commitment to excellence and discovering value where others haven’t we would like you to consider RockTenn as your employer of choice.
For more information on Hodge Mill and its surrounding areas :
Rock Tenn Company - 17 months ago