Universal Hospital Services, Inc. (UHS) is the leading provider of medical equipment management solutions in the US. We have 1500+ employees who manage more than a half-million pieces of medical equipment for over 8,400 clients in all 50 states.
For more than 70 years, UHS has delivered equipment management solutions that help clients reduce costs, increase operating efficiencies, and increase caregiver satisfaction while achieving optimal patient outcomes. We provide unmatched world-class service, and offer tools and documentation to verify positive results for caregivers and patients.
As District Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overall leadership, management and performance of our District Office.
Key responsibilities include:
Requirements: Ideal candidates will possess:
- Oversight of a team comprised of technical and customer service personnel, responsible for medical equipment processing, preventative maintenance, repair and delivery.
- Provide direction to district team to ensure operating and financial goals are achieved.
- Build and leverage strong relationships with key customers to monitor customer service levels and assist in providing additional UHS programs and services.
- Partner with sales team to drive profitable revenue growth through participation in the sales process, as requested, and helping to drive optimal performance on all new business start-ups
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives within district office.
- Actively coach and assist team members to ensure a common vision and team understanding of the critical role they play in the execution of UHS’ strategy and business practices. Recruit, train, develop and retain employees to achieve organizational goals and plans.
The numbers tell it all. UHS has been in business since 1939; it operates through 85 districts and serves customers in all 50 states.
- Bachelor's degree related to Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Healthcare or related experience. • 2-5 years Clinical Engineering, Field Service or Healthcare Management experience. • Demonstrated ability to energize team to perform at the highest levels. • Results-driven, with ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders • Demonstrated business, analytical, facilitation, communication and process skills. • Knowledge of healthcare industry
Our motto? Quality. Value. Service. All of us. All the time. Now, find out what that means to you. Compensation includes base wage, eligibility for incentive pay, 401(k), health/dental and tuition reimbursement. Learn more. Apply online today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.
Universal Hospital Services, Inc. (UHS) is a leading provider of medical equipment management and service solutions to the US health care...