White River Jct., VT or Chicago, IL
RSG is seeking Analysts for our fast growing Market Strategy & Insights consulting practice. Analysts are responsible for supporting project teams throughout all phases of market research-based consulting engagements. Typical responsibilities include working directly with senior staff to assist with project design, client and vendor management, survey development, data processing, analysis, and the development of client recommendations & reports.
This position will work out of either our Chicago or White River Junction office. The position is expected to begin in spring or summer 2013 with some flexibility based upon the selected candidates’ availability. Periodic travel (25%) is required.
We seek someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Strong analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and on a team
- Proficiency in or strong aptitude for working with data and conducting analyses using statistical packages, databases and spreadsheets
- Experience in or desire to learn survey research methods and tools