Year Founded: 2005
# of employees: 30
Location: Mountain View, CA
Current Co. revenue/funding: Profitable company
Position Title: Linux Systems Administrator
Minimum Requirements in Years
1. Experience working with Linux CentOS5, Debian, Ubuntu
2. Experience with networking equipment like Cisco and/or Juniper
3. Scripting and programming skills (Shell, Awk, Perl, PHP)
4. Experience with Windows troubleshooting
5. Strong grasp of standard network services (including DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, HTTPS, and SSH)
Desired Proficiencies in Years:
1. Experience with some of the following: Apache (httpd, tomcat, activeMQ), MySQL, PXE, SNMP, monitoring (nagios, cacti), DNS
2. Experience with advanced techniques for scaling LAMP webapps
3. Knowledge of, MySQL, PHP
Top Selling Points of position:
1. An Established Product . Now used by over 8 million users around the world.
2. A hands-on role in a small team environment developing new features for a highly disruptive product.
3. The most private online media network in the world.
CNN and the Wall Street Journal have profiled the company’s product as the world’s only free ad-supported virtual private network. Not only is this product used by millions of users, its hundreds of millions of page views per month are sold to advertisers looking for a global reach with innovative engagement opportunities.
Founded in 2005 by two young Silicon Valley entrepreneurs who wanted to give users around the world full access to public content on the Internet anywhere at any time in the world, while also protecting these users’ online security and privacy.
We are actively interviewing for this position. Please send your resume ASAP to Matt Siegel email@example.com . If you would like to refer someone for this position, we offer a $1000.00 referral fee.
Elevate Recruiting Group - 2 years ago