Multiple positions/ shifts available. Manages and provides skilled physical therapy to patients/clients with a wide variety of diagnoses and disabilities, taking into account individual patients special physical or age-related needs. Requires skills in patient/client evaluation and treatment, as well as professional consultations to achieve maximum patient/client independence in accordance with individuals functional level and potential. Performs all duties in a manner which promotes team concept and reflects Silverton Health’s mission and philosophy. Works directly with rehabilitation services department staff, ancillary personnel, and physicians. Communicates with patients, families/caregivers, insurers, and other health care workers/personnel.
Position offered through a joint venture with PT Northwest. Please visit http://www.ptnorthwest.com/careers.php for more information and to apply.
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program - required. Current Physical Therapy licensure through the State of Oregon , or temporary license if new graduate awaiting licensing exam results - required. Occasionally a position will require specialized physical therapy training or experience to meet a particular department need.
- Assignments to specific service environments require a valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of currently accepted physical therapy theory and practice, and associated legal and ethical issues.
- Solid communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to use Rehabilitation computerized documentation, billing and e-mail software programs.
- Ability to operate equipment available in the Physical Therapy department
Silverton Hospital - 20 months ago