Great food and great careers – this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Inside Sales Specialist position for Performance Foodservice Little Rock will perform the following duties:
If you have that passion and drive to propel your career to amazing heights, please feel free to complete our online application at www.PFGC.com. You will need to Create a Profile AND Complete an Online Application.
- Responsible for specific assigned accounts and includes order taking/processing, order guide maintenance, pricing maintenance within guidelines set by management
- Assists with accounts receivable for assigned accounts
- Assists with growing sales profitably within the assigned account base through up-selling and cross-selling additional products.
- Provides quality customer service by responding to questions and concerns
- Resolves problems and provides to sales management as needed.
Failure to complete BOTH the Profile and Online Application will result in the candidate being rejected and not considered for this position.
To access this job posting and apply online:
1. Log on to www.pfgc.com
2. Select the "Career" tab
3. Search for positions of interest and Create Your Profile
4. You will be required to establish a profile. The profile requires an e-mail address for all correspondence. You can create a free e-mail account with Yahoo or Google directly from our system. Record your profile email, username and password below. You will need this information for future access to our career center.
5. Once your profile is created, now you're ready to complete our Online Application found at:
Computer Skills: Intermediate skill level with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
EEO Statement: PERFORMANCE FOODSERVICE is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrate initiative in decision-making and problem solving
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must reside near Little Rock, AR or surrounding areas to be considered. No relocation available.
- Highly organized with proficient time management skills
- Willingness to prospect
- Ability to fully service accounts
Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
Vistar - 5 months ago
Based in Centennial, Colorado, Vistar Corporation operates two businesses that focus on different sub-segments within the food distribution...