Maintains an inventory of drugs and supplies for the unit dose, intravenous admixture, outpatient dispensing areas of the pharmacy, as well as inventory of drugs and drug-related substances required by other departments of the hospital and ambulatory care services. Timely and accurate records of purchase order and receipt must be kept. Currently this is Tuesday - Saturday but may be every other weekend instead. Currently this is Tuesday - Saturday but may be every other weekend instead.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Graduate of Pharmacy Technician program.
- Washington State Pharmacy Technician License.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Two years or more work experience in a buying position.
- Hospital Pharmacy purchasing experience (Amerisource Bergen preferred).
- CSOS – Controlled Substance Ordering System.
Seattle Children's Hospital - 17 months ago
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center was a big name for little kids, so they changed it to what everyone already used:...