PNY TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
US-NJ-Parsippany – Collections Representative
PNY Technologies, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of computer graphics cards, memory upgrade modules, flash memory and flash peripherals. Its memory products currently account for a majority share of all retail sales in the US. PNY products are available at major retail outlets, mail order outlets, online retailers, value-added resellers and distribution channels throughout the US and Europe. Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, PNY maintains operations in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information on PNY, please visit our website at www.pny.com .
Currently, we have an opening for a Collections Representative in our Parsippany, NJ facility. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Collect on A/R open invoices and input of collection notes and payment schedules
- Maintain customer files and records
- Provide assistance to the credit department
- Invoice management, send out weekly statements to customers, filing and back up for Credit Representative
- Develop and maintain customer account relationships
- Follow up on open issues with customers, including: Researching and resolving past due invoices for payment, requesting POD from carriers and faxing to customers, maintaining promised check list
- Alert credit representative to collection issues
- Provide invoices to customers daily and upon request.
- Provide support to auditors
- Daily updating (by noon) the “promised” pay list and distribute copies accordingly
- Access customer websites to obtain payment schedules
- Process account updates and changes
- Handle incoming trade references
- Maintain customer email spreadsheet
- Provide weekly email to credit representative on all aging and outline any delinquent customers
- Review aging weekly to decrease DSO’s
- Provide weekly Statements of Account
- Other duties as assigned
Interested applicants should send resumes, with salary history.
- High School or equivalent
- 1-3 years accounts receivable/collections experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Highly organized with good attention to details and follow up
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Good telephone presence
Local Candidates Only
PNY is an equal opportunity employer.
Monster - 22 months ago
PNY Technologies is hardly puny when it comes to memory. The company makes high-speed flash memory cards, USB flash drives, solid-state...