Hudson, a division of Hudson Highland Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HHGP), a $1.2 billion global company, is one of the world's leading professional staffing, outsourcing and employment lifecycle solution providers. We are working with one of the leading clients and they are looking for an SAP FICO Applications Manager for a Permanent opportunity.
JOB TITLE: ITS Applications Manager - SAP FICO (Required)
Provides leadership, vision, strategy and daily direction for the SAP Applications team, within Information Technology Services and the functions and individuals who operate within the group. Drives development and integration of customer-focused business applications.
Leverages expertise in SAP to manage complex business application portfolio, to ensure performance according to business needs and IT standards, upgrades, performance, functionality enhancements, security, validation and general maintenance.
- Ensures team has appropriate direction and resources to deliver high-quality projects on schedule and within budget.
- Leads continuous improvement of application development processes.
- Promotes Project Management methodology and techniques providing structure and guidance to others to reach established goals.
- Champions Service Management tools and processes ensuring appropriate implementation and utilization providing significant improvement in IT performance.
- Executes successfully the annual initiatives outlined by the business and IT reflected in the Balance Scorecard and Strategic Plan.
Interested Candidates should immediately apply for this opportunity with your contact details at your earliest and someone will reach out to you very shortly.Also, all information will be maintained in strict confidence.
- 3+ years of experience supporting SAP FI/CO in a global production environment. Knowledge of SAP BW, Business Objects, and SAP BPC strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and financial principles. Versed in business plan development and implementation. Experience in vendor relations and negotiations.
- Information Science or related degree
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of ITS Leadership experience within a comparably sized or larger company; influential leader by example with demonstrated success in selection, management, motivation, education, and evaluation of ITS staffs.
- Demonstrated success in leading large, complex application development projects within budget and meeting deadlines.
Hudson is a professional services firm specializing in Technology, Legal, Finance and Human Resources solutions. We deliver professionals with specific expertise and provide turnkey solutions to improve our clients' effectiveness. As a $1B publicly-traded company, our nearly 2,000 professionals serve clients and candidates in over 20 countries worldwide.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HHGP) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, supply chain and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.
Hudson is a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organizations and...