Provide administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. Provide administrative and customer support for the Sales team.
- Prepare various sales reports, memos, letters, and other documents using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and the Company’s computerized database.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare information for consideration and presentation by the executives.
- Communicate updates and correspondence through preparing spreadsheets, memos or other reports which includes gathering data, transforming the data into coherent information and conveying information to senior level managers.
- Maintain confidentiality of all sensitive communications, sales information and employee information.
- Performs the usual roles of managing connectivity between departments, preparing research, and communication while understanding, in varying degree, the requirements of the executive, with an ability to decide which scheduled events, meetings, or tasks are most appropriate for allocation of the executive’s time.
- Provide administrative support by handling information requests and clerical functions such as correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and representing upper management using discretion on their behalf.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate person or take messages.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as ordering supplies, scanning, and filing.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Assist in special projects as requested from management.
- Extensive experience scheduling both domestic and international travel - airlines, hotels, rental cars, etc
Computer Skills :
- 8 plus years of related experience in an administrative assistant role.
- Experience managing executive scheduling, expense tracking, and expense reporting.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Advanced level of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Advanced level of experience using Microsoft Outlook.
- Intermediate level of experience using PowerPoint.
- Basic level of experience using Internet Explorer or other web browsers.
- Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment .
To learn more about Perfect 10, visit us online at www.perfect-10.tv . To submit your application/resume, click Apply at the bottom of the page.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Some college course work completed in Business Administration or other related business related fields, preferred.
W e offer a competitive wage and benefit package. In business for over 30 years, Perfect 10 is a solid company with an exciting future. And we look forward to having you join our successful team.
Monster - 11 months ago
Web Oficial del Consell dels Il·lustres Col·legis d'Advocats de Catalunya