This requirement is in support of a client opportunity at the U.S. Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), that has a requirement for administrative support services at its Headquarters location and regional offices.
Service support/job duties may include: General Office Support Services; Mail Support Services; Calendar Maintenance and Scheduling Support; Correspondence Support; Office, Facility and Property Management Support Services; Conference, Seminar and Meeting Support; Travel Support Services; Personnel Support Services; Procurement and Budget Support Services; Misc, Special Projects.
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
• Ability to follow oral and written directions to complete his/her assigned duties.
• Accurate word processing speed of at least 55 words per minute.
• Proficiency working in an MS Windows environment and in the use of standard computer software such as, but not limited to, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- At least two years prior knowledge of government office working environment and office procedures and practices essential for daily support.
- Working knowledge and experience in performing computer data entry, word processing, presentation graphics preparation, and developing spreadsheets using appropriate software systems.
- Excellent skills and ability to communicate clearly, both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle an array of situations, problems, and deviations in office procedures due to changing priorities, policies, and program goals.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- PHMSA experience desired, but not required.
Camber Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...