This requirement is in support of a client opportunity at the U.S. Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), that has a requirement for administrative support services at its Headquarters location and regional offices.
Service support/job duties may include: General Office Support Services; Mail Support Services; Calendar Maintenance and Scheduling Support; Correspondence Support; Office, Facility and Property Management Support Services; Conference, Seminar and Meeting Support; Travel Support Services; Personnel Support Services; Procurement and Budget Support Services; Misc, Special Projects.
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
• Ability to follow oral and written directions to complete his/her assigned duties.
• Accurate word processing speed of at least 55 words per minute.
• Proficiency working in an MS Windows environment and in the use of standard computer software such as, but not limited to, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- At least two years prior knowledge of government office working environment and office procedures and practices essential for daily support.
- Working knowledge and experience in performing computer data entry, word processing, presentation graphics preparation, and developing spreadsheets using appropriate software systems.
- Excellent skills and ability to communicate clearly, both verbal and written.
- Ability to handle an array of situations, problems, and deviations in office procedures due to changing priorities, policies, and program goals.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- PHMSA experience desired, but not required.
Camber Corporation - 21 months ago
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...