Serves as clerical staff member in supporting the daily operations of ACH Media Services. Responsible for project coordination, document preparation, information management, administrative scheduling and service desk support line coverage. Directly supports the Media Services Manager in daily office management functions. Prepares and submits any work orders, check requests, office supplies and equipment orders. May be assigned special projects, direct work assignments from other team members and/or other duties as assigned. Provides back-up support for the Public Relations, Marketing and Web Development departments.
- Provides coverage for Media Services' service desk lines daily, assisting clients and routing calls and/or recording messages as necessary.
- Processes departmental and client project requests (A/V, video production, Telehealth, etc.) and routes/coordinates accordingly.
- Orders materials (stock and non-stock) and requisitions vendor services as needed within prescribed deadlines.
- Operates and maintains office equipment according to hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assists Media Services Manager in research, support and balancing of monthly/annual budget reporting.
- Coordinates processing of vendor invoices, travel/expense reports and related financial support assignments as assigned.
- Routes project materials, reports, correspondence and other specified items via interdepartmental and other mail delivery services.
- Types correspondence, meeting minutes, etc. as assigned.
- Provides back-up support in the Public Relations, Marketing and Web Development departments' office as necessary.
- Coordinates departmental calendar and integrates team's schedules as required by assigned activities.
- Assists Media Services Manager in scheduling project requests to meet prescribed deadlines and internal goals.
- Schedules appointments and/or meetings as instructed.
- Prioritizes daily, weekly, monthly and annual activities to meet deadlines.
- Assists in making travel arrangements as necessary.
- Receives, routes and/or coordinates miscellaneous jobs.
- Conducts DVD duplication and printing for internal projects and hospital clients.
- Manages DVD and videotape database archive logs and storage.
- Assists Media Services Manager on research for various special project needs.
- Occasionally assists with projects on-location/out of the office.
- Other special projects as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Certificate from college program or technical school
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college program or technical school or nursing diploma
2 years total experience required
• which includes 2 years of administrative clerical experience
• which includes 2 years of Microsoft Office suite software (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word) experience
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to take initiative on office management tasks/projects
Ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks
Good decision making skills
Must be able to type 35 words a minute with not more than a 5% error rate. (Testing required)
Physical Activity - Stand
Physical Activity - Walk
Physical Activity - Sit
Physical Activity - Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
Physical Activity - Reach with hands and arms
Physical Activity - Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, twist, or bend
Physical Activity - Talk or hear
Physical Environment - Inside Office Environment / conditions
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 10 pounds
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 25 pounds
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 35 pounds
Noise Level - In general, the noise level for this position is considered to be:
Arkansas Children's Hospital - 2 years ago
As the only pediatric medical center in the state, Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) serves the youngest Razorbacks from birth to age...