As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
S/he administers and scores objective psychological and neuropsychological tests incorporating pertinent
behavioral observations. S/he will independently employs alternate or modified assessment instruments and/or
strategies as necessary. Scores protocols and provides written summary to support clinical care. Maintains a
close liaison with neuropsychology staff. S/he will work collaboratively with staff on clinical issues and patient
concerns and demonstrates appropriate judgment in responding to emergent patient situations. S/he will serve
as the primary point of contact to respond to requests for neuropsychological data from the VA and MTFs.
- Administers and scores objective psychological and neuropsychological tests incorporating pertinent
advance of patient testing.
- Independently employs alternate or modified assessment instruments and/or strategies as necessary.
- Prepares for testing by reviewing pertinent patient medical records and consulting with clinical staff in
to support clinical care.
- Actively participates in weekly clinical assessments with staff neuropsychologist(s).
- Completes scoring of protocols and written summary within one business day or sooner when necessary
judgment in responding to emergent patient situations.
- Maintains a close liaison with neuropsychology staff.
- Works collaboratively with staff on clinical issues and patient concerns and demonstrates appropriate
testing database to track all patients tested on a weekly basis.
- Maintains testing supplies/files and equipment in an organized manner. Maintains neuropsychological
- Serves as the primary point of contact to respond to requests for neuropsychological data from the VA
- Participates in feedback for patients and participates/facilitates psycho-education support group(s) as
- Maintain and update assessment testing skills as appropriate e.g. current version of measures, new
Bachelor's degree in psychology or related field (MA Preferred).
Training in standard psychological/neuropsychological test administration. Must maintain appropriate
continuing education in their field of work. Must maintain Continuing Education credit sufficient to maintain
both their certification and to meet medical facility specific Quality Assurance standards for credentialing - as
A minimum of 1-3 years of clinical experience in psychological and cognitive test
administration required. Prior experience assessing traumatic brain injury and/or acquired brain injury strongly
preferred. Experience working with the military population highly desirable.
Knowledge of basic counseling skills for eliciting cooperation from difficult
subjects required. Ability to adapt to change in evaluating subjects during complex testing modalities required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong computer skills required.
Must have national certification or if staff member has a license they must be able to
practice independently in their specialty.
For personal service employees, the Contractor employee must have and maintain a current license to practice in
any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands, or any US
territory that allows for the independent practice of clinical services. This license must be current and
unrestricted (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily granted to
other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction).
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
National Agency Check (NLC)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Science and Engineering
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 10 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...