Responsible for generating business through qualified leads for assigned locations. Coordinate external activities that position the company as the leader in services and provider of choice in the market.
As a Professional Sales Representative at Golden Living, you will promote our products, services and outstanding clinical outcomes, spreading the word about what makes us so special. You'll help position Golden Living as the provider of choice in the market. Here's why. We win awards. And we offer our patients The Golden Difference, a set of standards that sets us apart. Our customers will thank you for reaching out to them after they experience The Golden Difference firsthand upon visiting our facilities. Of course, a collaborative and professional staff will support you as you lead us to the frontier of our industry.
We are seeking experienced candidates with expertise in marketing and a passion for healthcare. If you are compassionate, a leader and excited about The Golden Difference, then this may be the right opportunity for you. Ideal Patient Transition Representat candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Sales & Marketing
* Clinical, healthcare, or related experience
* Bachelors degree preferred
* Minimum two (2) years experience in outside sales, marketing or related experience
* Experience in healthcare related lead generation, preferred
* Experience in post acute or acute organization preferred
* Ability to travel extensively
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Knowledge and experience with Managed Care, Medicare, state specific Medicaid regulations and electronic referral management
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with changing priorities
* Experience with Microsoft office and aptitude to learn company specific systems
* Effective oral communication skills
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Ready to bring your heart and expertise to an award-winning team that feels more like a family? Bring your passion for care to Golden LivingCenters. As one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies, we're dedicated to helping people live fuller, longer and more productive lives. Our Golden LivingCenters have won more AHCA/NCAL Quality Awards than any other post-acute healthcare provider. These awards are the nation's highest for distinguished achievement in post-acute care, and they reflect the compassion, commitment and quality orientation of our caregivers. Join us! Together, we're redefining the way care is delivered with an innovative, holistic approach that considers the 'whole patient' every time.
Golden Living Corporate - 20 months ago
At Golden Living Corporate, we provide the support that makes exceptional care possible.
We’re the people behind the scenes, the...