Pamlab, an expanding leader in the medical food industry, is currently seeking a Medical Sales Representative who demonstrates excellence, respect, accountability, and integrity.
Medical Sales Representatives are responsible for the sales and promotional effort of select Pamlab, LLC products within a defined geographical territory. They need to obtain and maintain a competent level of established Performance Behaviors (Scientific Knowledge, Customer Knowledge, Selling Skills, Business Acumen, and Transferable Skills. This person must demonstrate the company values of VERITAS (Vision, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Service) during all of their business interactions with health care professionals and colleagues.
1. Detail select Pamlab, LLC products to designated health care professionals as defined by the company.
2. Create and execute an effective route and call plan.
3. Utilize reporting tools provided to achieve territorial goals and objectives.
4. Utilize Pamlab, LLC samples and promotional materials for maximum impact.
5. Maintain accurate and timely company records and any applicable reports which may include:
a. call reports
c. expense reports
d. Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) entries
e. Vacation and Sick Time via Ultipro
6. Check Company provided voicemail and synchronization of PDA on a daily basis.
7. Distribute samples to only licensed practitioners, and follow all sample regulations.
8. Attend and participate in all training and development classes, as well as designated company meetings.
9. Adhere to all company policies as outlined by the Company Policy Manual.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Minimum of one year (non-retail) outside sales experience and/or two years medical/healthcare background experience.
Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
DEA background clearance and acceptable drug screen
Some over-night and/or weekend travel required
REQUIRED SKILL SETS:
Must have a demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services, and concepts
Effective interpersonal skills and excellent communication, written and oral
Competency in Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Time management and attention to detail
Maintain the company provided automobile according to our company policy.
Accurately maintain inventory of company samples and displays (lifting of 50-70 lbs)
Pan American Laboratories, LLC is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Pan American Laboratories, LLC . Please inform the HR Assistant if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Pamlab, LLC - 18 months ago