Director, RF Engineering
Accountable for the RF Engineering function within an assigned region. Responsible for RF planning for network coverage, capacity, performance, and optimization. Works cross-functionally as required to coordinate network planning, deployment, and performance activities. Interacts with internal groups and external customers to ensure customer experience. Oversees and manages capital and operations budgets. Ensures company policy is carried out and develops/tracks capital and operational budget/requirements. Responsible for developing network plans, policies, and procedures.
- Travel required - 50%
- Bachelor's degree and ten years related work experience or fourteen years related work experience post high school.
- Eight years experience in Network Performance and RF Design
- Eight years management/leadership experience.
- Master's degree and ten years experience in the wireless industry
- Proven record of network performance management and enhancement
- Demonstrated knowledge of telephony switching, wireless architecture, CDMA, EVDO,3G voice and data, and IP technology
- Experience with system design including: CDMA, EVDO, 3G voice and data infrastructure, antennas, and base station equipment hardware
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
KSOPHC - OP,KS Campus Paige A
6240 Sprint Parkway
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...