Ski and Snowboard Rental Technician : Part-Time, Seasonal. Specialty Sports Venture (SSV). Keystone, CO.
Vail Resorts' retail and rental operations are conducted through Specialty Sports Venture (SSV), a majority owned subsidiary. SSV operates over 160 year-round and seasonal stores under 40 + retail brand names specializing in ski, bike, golf and fly fishing products and gear. We operate in world-class locations such as Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Park City, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Denver’s Front Range and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Fit Boots, Skis, Snowboards and/or Poles to guest satisfaction
- Ensure guests are well-equipped for a day on the mountain
- Remain current on new industry products and trends whle demonstrating knowledge of products
- Demonstrate proper knowledge of company cash handling policies and procedure
- Arrive on time, with proper, clean uniform and appearance
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- English fluency
- Friendly, personable and comfortable working with people
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends
- Experience with rental POS systems, preferred but not required
- Passion for the snowsport industry a plus!
Compensation : $9.00 per hour
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass (although that is a cool perk!) Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Seasonal Health Insurance plan
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Excellent training and professional development
Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...