2013 Summer Intern, Product Support Engineer
Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1) Conduct problem triage on incidents.
2) Knowledge Management and related activities.
a. Validate knowledge content for accuracy, relevancy and currency.
b. Create and maintain Technical Alerts and other related technical artifacts.
c. Create defect tracking tickets.
d. Lead and/or participate on teams focused on creating technical bulletins, procedures and support processes (Change templates, FRO bulletins, Service bulletins and support tools).
Skills & Attributes
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills and the ability to plan and organize.
• Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related, technical field.
• Practical knowledge of installation and upgrade processes
• US citizenship or permanent residency
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Junior or senior in an undergraduate educational program
• Working experience with SUSE LINUX operating systems
• Experience analyzing data
• Closed Loop/Corrective Action experience
• Experience with application programming
• Association with a development environment
*Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Americas-United States-California-Rancho Bernardo
Eng Global Cus Support Team
Teradata - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations...