is not a necessary skill set but they would be happy to see it if we locate a
candidate with it listed.
It will be first shift but could change to 2nd or 3rd at some point.
UNIX troubleshooting – HPUX or AIX
Linux – Suse linux (preferred - don’t need to have much, or any Linux
experience if they’re solid UNIX admins)
Windows 2003/2008 Server skill in-depth hands on AD, DNS
IBM Blade Servers
Base knowledge of networking
General understanding of storage systems
Hands on experience with desktop OS ie XP, Vista, and how to manipulate.
Familiarity with working with the registry for customization.
Documentation and process writing skills
Problem determination, problem solving
Experience with monitoring solutions ie IBM Director, Dell Open Manage, CA
Scripting skills - VB scripting
SAP BIA experience
sit onsite in Atlanta, GA. It is a 24/7 shop, so 2nd, 3rd shifts, weekends, and
on call are expected on occasion.(rotation of shifts)
Intel, Unix, Networking,
SAP Business Intelligence Accelerator (BIA) / Business Warehouse Accelerator
• Novell SUSE 9.x, 10.x , 11.x
• IBM Blade Servers
• Base knowledge of networking
• General understanding of storage systems
• Experience with General Parallel File System (GPFS)
• Documentation and process writing skills
• Problem determination, problem solving
• Experience with monitoring solutions ie IBM Director, Dell Open Manage, CA
• SAP or SAP BIA experience
• Windows 2003/2008 Server skill with indepth AD and DNS experience
• Hands on experience with desktop OS ie XP, Vista, Windows 7 and how to
• Able to work with Windows registry for customization.
• Scripting skills - VB scripting, Perl, bash, etc.
On call: Y/N Y
Travel Req: Y/N N
Weekends: Y/N Y
Shift / hours: 8-5pm
US Citizenship Required: Y/N No but preferred.
Visa/GC Candidates Allowed: Y/N N
PROLIM Corporation - 19 months ago