Indeed.com is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to assist in daily sales operations and training/development functions for the Sales team. This individual must be able to partner well with high energy Senior Account Executives as well as their internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate projects between various departments and provide other general support as needed.
- Assist in the design and development of sales presentations and sales marketing materials for our National Accounts and Ad Agency teams
- Assist the sales operations team with analysis of sales performance data
- Conduct new hire sales training and aspects of sales orientation
- Monitor, gather and distribute information regarding industry news, market research, and trends
- Complete special projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 years experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; experience within a sales organization preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Graphic design skills are a plus
Indeed - 14 months ago
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 140 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...