The Business Process Analyst primary purpose is to support the goals of increasing customer loyalty, optimizing profitability, reducing waste, and maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the Schneider ITB Sales audience through continuos improvement of IT systems and process. The person will be entry level and the persons primary responsiblities will be to learn from the more senior team members and assist them where needed. Typical activities may include data analysis, end user Support and Issue Tracking, activities related to Project Management , assisting with process design/review, and with some CRM Application Software review and testing activities
• Assisting Senior colleagues with activities related to the ITB Sales group and the team project/process projects and other miscellaneous activities.
• Assist with the monitoring of various sales related metrics
• Ad-hoc requests for help with a specific business process issue.
• Assist with meeting planning, minutes, communication of action items
• Assist/Organize global needs for the regular software Maintenance Releases: notification to testers when activities are needed
EDUCATION—MINIMUM REQUIRED LEVEL:
Recently completed or In progress Bachelors Degree from School of Business, Math or Science
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 1—REQUIRED:
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of basic Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Ability to utilize these tools to develop communication /educational documents, perform data analysis, and create effective Powerpoint presentations for use by Senior Team members.
Candidate should possess good communication skills in both written and verbal formats.
Willingness to learn the sales process and an ability to quickly grasp and understand concepts.
Schneider Electric - 2 years ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...