Cisco Systems is seeking a Localization Program Manager to work in the Collaboration Technology Group. This position is responsible for managing localization for a suite of ten products, interfacing with engineering teams and vendors to deliver localized products. The ideal candidate for this position will be passionate about localization, will have superb time management skills and will be driven to improve the process.
- 5-7 years program management experience in product localization
- Experience partnering with vendors and
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience interfacing with senior product stakeholders to drive key localization initiatives
- Experience managing budgets and tracking key localization metrics
- Strong track record of success
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with product internationalization
- Fluency in a second language
Cisco Systems - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...