High school education or equivalent.
One year retail experience preferred.
Possess keyboarding skills.
Able to pass background and drug test.
Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 50 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and work in adverse weather conditions.
1. Inside saResperson - suggestive selling.
2. Performs merchandising duties, such as preparing inventory for sales, pricing and displaying.
3. Promotes sales programs.
4. Serves customers at billing counter.
5. Maintains salesroom in a clean and well presented manner.
6. Prepares sales invoices.
7. Assist Customer with credit applications, offers and promotions.
8. Makes commodity recommendations to patrons.
9. Adheres to Southern States Corporate Policies and Procedures.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Southern States - 15 months ago
In 1916, Southern States was founded by Mr. W.E. Mitchell as an electric motor and transformer repair shop in Birmingham, Alabama. From the...