- Manage quality activities to support operations/manufacturing, Engineering, and related business unit functions in the development, procurement, fabrication, test and delivery of products to varied customer requirements.
- Monitor and control Quality Assurance requirements (certification of employees, materials, test etc) to meet established criteria defined by the customers.
- Develop, implement and monitor plans and procedures that constitute an effective, economical, economical Quality Management System, which meet the intent of ISO 9002, AS 9000 and customer requirements.
- Develop, delegate and direct assignments and responsibilities with commensurate authority relative to organizational tasks.
- Work closely with other departments to establish the common understanding of the Quality Assurance functions and their operations.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
- Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
- Establishes product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and customer requirements; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains quality assurance staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Must be able to travel locally, nationally and internationally as needed with no restrictions.
Monster - 22 months ago
Consolidated Precision Products
- 21 hours ago