Work with electrical, mechanical and software engineering teams to design, integrate, test and troubleshoot advanced semiconductor, clean energy and materials development systems and sub systems through product life cycle.
Assembly prototype designs
- Design complex electrical and electro-mechanical systems. Design activities include: creating Plumbing and Instrumentation Diagrams, electrical interconnects, electrical schematics, tool control input/output list, interlock matrices, software specifications, OEM sub-system specifications, as well as tool specifications. Responsible for test documentation and characterization documentation.
- Responsible to insure compatibility between hardware and software
- Design or specify electrical control circuits and systems
- Manage suppliers for delivery of complex electro-mechanical sub-systems.
- Control system tuning including temperature control systems and motion systems
- Characterize system and subsystem performance and reliability · Troubleshoot complex electrical and electro-mechanical issues and manage implementation of corrective actions
- Write software specifications for new designs and features
- Program test and development applications in Labview
- Create new designs in Solidworks and Cim-Team E3 with mechanical and electrical engineering teams
We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages. EOE.
- PHD 0+ years, MS 2+ year, BS 5+ years experience in commercial technical field
- EE, Physics, Comoputer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Understanding of semiconductor processing
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as ability to work closely with others including customers
- Control system design and troubleshooting experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Monster - 2 years ago