Line of Business: Community Banking Div Group
Job Category: Professionals
1. Bachelor's degree or minimum of two years retail banking experience
2. Employee must possess skills to handle all types of retail lending
3. Strong interpersonal, sales and relationship management skills
4. Strong written, verbal and communication skills. Must speak fluent English
5. Ability to master PC Keyboard and software skills for branch automation
6. Ability to multitask
7. Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in
this role, including new or transfer of registration, and applicable NMLS
acceptable background check.
1. Proactively meet retail loan needs of BB&T clients and prospects.
2. Underwrite and structure loan requests in accordance with BB&T?s Direct
Retail Policies to ensure quality, growth, and profitability.
3. Proactively profile prospects and clients to identify additional financial
needs and refer non-credit services and deposit needs to appropriate financial
4. Make proactive daily contact with clients and prospects either by phone or in
person to identify additional client financial needs, initiate client
relationships, and attract and retain new client households.
5. Initiate, direct, and participate heavily in outside retail client
development and in-house marketing programs. Participate in civic, government,
professional, business, and community affairs, associations, and groups to
solicit and develop new retail business. Promote BB&T?s positive public
image in the community.
6. Responsible for retail loan production within the branch pertaining to
growth, profitability and quality.
7. Responsible for the balanced growth and profitability of the banks deposit
8. Responsible for aggressively marketing non-credit services such as Trust,
Insurance, Discount Brokerage, Cash Management, Investments, etc.
9. Be knowledgeable of all retail services offered by BB&T
10. Assume responsibility for proper documentation and review of accounts. Stay
abreast of current BB&T Direct Retail Lending Policies to ensure that loans
meet compliance requirements.
11. Assist with collection efforts on delinquent accounts as needed.
12. Represent Bank through community and professional involvement in groups and
associations to develop contacts for potential business.
13. Proactively develop external referral sources and spheres of influence as
well as internal referral sources. Work directly with Relationship Bankers in
branch to proactively encourage the retail loan referral process and identify
prospective loan needs.
14. Support branch Relationship Bankers and Tellers in Product Knowledge
regarding BB&T?s Retail products and services.
BB&T Human Systems - 2 years ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...