The Director of Maintenance is responsible for the day
to day coordination and oversight of all aspects of the
operations of the Physical Plant and Property at the
facility to which they are employed. This includes, but
is not limited to, troubleshooting and repairs of
several systems within the facility, oversight of
contractors and repair personnel, inspections of several
systems with in the facility, and routine preventive
maintenance of areas of the facility.
- Directly reporting to the Administrator of the
facility where providing Maintenance Director
- Reporting to Regional Director of Plant Operations,
for all coordination of discipline services and/or
any maintenance specific or corporate functions
processes or initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising administratively in the building
assigned, Preventive Maintenance, housekeeping,
repairs, and daily routines of all staff of his/her
- Ensure the Life Safety of all residents, visitors,
and employees within the facility.
- Troubleshoot and Repair several different systems
within the facility.
- Ensure State Required Inspections are in compliance
with State and Federal codes.
- Work with Administrator and Regional Director of
Plant Operations on improvements of facility.
- Ensure the facility presents a welcoming, home-like
appearance for all residents and visitors.
- Work with other Department Heads of facility to
constantly improve inner workings of facility.
- Minimum High School Diploma required.
- Continued Education or Trade School experience
- Minimum of five years in a working environment.
- Minimum two years construction or trade experience.
- Minimum one year management or supervisory
- HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical experience preferred.
- Prior experience within a health care environment
with knowledge of State and Federal guidelines.
HealthBridge Management - 2 years ago