What you will be doing: As a small business consultant you will work closely with a wide range of small business owners. After a two-week extensive training program, set in a creative environment, you will join a dynamic team that will enable you to meet and exceed customer expectations. You will be responsible for consulting and driving the successes for small business owners utilizing Homestead's software applications and online services.
What you need to apply:
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills needed to identify, research, and resolve problems
- Excellent track record in providing outstanding and unparalleled customer service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to be self sufficient as well as enjoy working in a team environment
- Strong editing/writing/organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of the Internet, including familiarity with websites and browsers-Experience with supporting and troubleshooting software on Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000 and XP platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting a plus
- Some college preferred or equivalent professional experience in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and/or Technical Support experience
- A sense of humor is also absolutely required
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...