We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) with a caring, positive attitude and team approach for accomplishing direct resident care which includes:
· Conducting resident rounds with genuine concern and care
· Answering call lights in a friendly & prompt manner
· Providing daily routine care such as assisting residents to the dining room, serving meals and assisting with feeding
· Bathing and transferring of residents
· Providing a clean and comfortable environment for residents by making beds, properly disposing of soiled linen, trash and hazardous material.
Additional Essential Job Functions include:
· Assures compliance with infection control, personal protection equipment, blood-borne pathogens, hazardous material handling and fire safety standards.
- Providing the highest level of customer service to the residents, family members and co-workers.
- Conducting assignments in a safe manner, consistent with the policies and procedures of Riverside Village. Responsible for the safety of residents, identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiate corrective action as able.
- Documenting required information such as food percentages, intake and output, bowel and bladder records, blood pressures, etc.
- Reporting resident or family problems/concerns or changes in conditions to Supervisor.
- Works cooperatively and respectfully with residents, Nurses, CMA’s, Physicians, and families.
· Maintains strict confidentiality of all resident information.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to our residents, we offer the following to all employees:
403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
Employee Appreciation Programs
In addition, we offer the following to benefit eligible employees:
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must have successfully completed an accredited certified nurse aide training program or be currently enrolled in a program with completion of a 40-hour checklist.
· Must have effective communication skills.
· Ability to cope with mental and emotional stress related to the position.
· Function independently, have flexibility and personal integrity.
· Must demonstrate on an ongoing basis the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with co-workers and department heads.
· Must be in good standing as a Certified Nurse Assistant in the State of Kansas.
· CPR certification preferred.
Via Christi Health System - 9 months ago