Approximately 20 hours per week; hours will generally be 7:45 AM - 6 PM Monday thru Friday and two Saturdays per month 7:45 AM - 12:30 PM. Candidates with ability to be flexible with schedule are preferred.
Job Opening Number
RCU Shopko South Office
Approximately 20 hours per week; hours will generally be 7:45 AM - 6 PM Monday thru Friday and two Saturdays per month 7:45 AM - 12:30 PM. Candidates with ability to be flexible with schedule
Candidates will perform all types of Teller duties, including greeting Members in a friendly and courteous manner, processing deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments, issuing Corporate and Traveler's Checks, and Money Orders, while providing outstanding service and recommending RCU products to Members.
*** Training is typically 8:30 am - 5 pm for 3 weeks prior to starting the normal schedule
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Previous cash handling experience
- Must be able to identify and develop sales opportunities among existing and prospective Members
- Good typing and computer keyboarding skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain positive working relationship with Members and co-workers
- Ability to exhibit composure, patience and poise when dealing with difficult situations involving Members and/or co-workers
- Enjoy extensive public contact and assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs.
- 10 key or calculator experience
- Ability to commit to working at RCU for a minimum of 2 years due to our extensive training program.
RCU is an equal opportunity employer committed to the implementation of our Affirmative Action Plan.
- Previous financial experience
ChippewaValleyHelpWanted.com - 3 years ago