This is a key leadership position within our Corporate Six Sigma+ Center of Excellence (CoE), supporting its charter to drive business value by completing large cross-functional projects and to maximize competencies around Six Sigma methodologies all across Cisco. This position will require an experienced Six Sigma leader with a proven track record delivering significant business results in business support functions. This position requires a leader that is able to facilitate and drive change all across the company leveraging his/her strong interpersonal skills. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within the organization at all levels, creating value, obtaining buy-in and leaving behind a lasting continuous improvement infrastructure / culture.
- This position will help deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the business
- This position will provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels and functions of the organization on the use of Six Sigma methodology and tools
- Partner with senior level leaders to assess current processes, metrics and customer requirements to identify process improvement opportunities. Implement a robust review process for selecting, scoping, prioritizing and monitoring Six Sigma projects including review of organization resource utilization
- Mentor candidates to become Six Sigma practitioners as Black Belts and Green Belts to support the overall Operational Excellence initiative.
- This position will have responsibility for leading and/or assisting in the execution of various Six Sigma transformation events and projects targeted towards improving the business’s performance
Workplace Diversity - 9 months ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our em...