Analytics Systems Engineer
In this position, you will define, develop, test and validate new analytic algorithms for a wide range of market segments or verticals. Because analytics deals with the data, candidates will also be expected to be well versed in statistical and model based data manipulation techniques, including artificial intelligence methods. Candidates will also be expected to conduct independent research and write reports, proposals, and product specifications to support the overall analytics efforts within ISG.
You must possess a Master of Science or PhD degree in engineering, physics, or operations research, and:
* 2+ years of post-graduate experience in algorithm design and simulation-based validation
* 2+ years of experience in decision analysis or machine learning
* 2+ years of experience in Matlab or equivalent math-computing tools, Matlab preferred
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* Understanding of software development and mathematical programming
* Working knowledge with C/C++ or Java
* Experience in systems engineering, statistical analysis, or predictive analytics
* Experience in software product lifecycle or embedded software engineering
* Knowledge in business systems analysis or complex system optimization
* Knowledge in structured and unstructured data archive and retrieval
Apr 10, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...