Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Category Space
Ensures category space recommendations optimize the financial performance of departments and categories within assigned Strategic Business Unit (SBU)
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Improves efficiencies in process and workflow for Category Space
Manages all category space projects in assigned Strategic Business Unit (SBU)
Oversees map approval process for Floor Plan team
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in a related field of studies, i.e. Business, Retailing, Design, etc.) or two years of retailing experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Applications and Analytical tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Visio, Project and Mini-Tab). Assertiveness and a strong initiative with experience in managing projects, ability to multi-task, attention to detail in analysis and problem solving skills.
- Team player with experience in learning new applications and processes quickly with the ability to gather data quickly and accurately in order to participate on project teams.
- Clear and effective verbal/written communication with a passion for customer service.
- Participate in facilitated meetings and scribe.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Ability to calculate retail math equations.
- Experience in statistics.
- External Applications: Pro Floor, Pro Space. Wal-Mart Applications: Retail Link, FACT, Queryman, Document Direct, Trait Icon/Trait Survey, SIUPC, HOST applications.
Manager, Floor Plan (Store Layout)
Walmart Stores - 18 months ago
- 2 days ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...