About Digitas Health
We are the agency that is transforming healthcare marketing.
We work with the world’s leading pharmaceutical, bioscience, and medical device companies to help their brands build lasting relationships with patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. We win Webby Awards and were the MM&M 2009 Agency of the Year. Our offices in Philadelphia, New York, Boston and London are frequently recognized as some of best places to work anywhere.
To work here, you must have talent, motivation to spare, and expertise in your craft. Be ready for intense collaboration, tight deadlines and a high-energy environment. You will be pushed to be your best by an outstanding and passionate group of individuals.
Digitas Health is a unit of Digitas, leading global digital marketing and media agency. For more information, please visit www.digitashealth.com or follow us on Twitter @Digitas_Health.
DEPARTMENT: Project Management
Perhaps it’s the exposure to innovative technologies, world-class resources and global reach. Maybe it’s the environment, including hip office locations where we have frequent company-sponsored events. It could also be the strong focus on career development with progressive internal curriculum, training grants and a generous tuition reimbursement program – or our support of creative expression. Possibly it’s our efforts to support charities, both at the local and national level. Maybe it’s the fantastic benefits and work/life balance (including matched 401k, flexible work schedule, relaxed dress code, and loyalty gifts.) But overall it is our remarkable, diverse, expert, entrepreneurial employees that make Digitas Health an amazing place to work.
The Producer is a program/campaign lead, ultimately responsible for the delivery of high quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements and balance client and DH economics.
The Producer is the team’s driving force; able to build momentum and alignment across capabilities, vendors and external clients. The Producer also functions as the team’s lead problem solver; proficient in steering cross-capability solutions, managing via a flexible project management approach and using critical thinking skills.
He/she serves as integration manager, ensuring that the right resources are cast to the right work and that an effective cross-team communication plan is implemented to meet the program needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Client-facing lead on production-related issues; responsible for client satisfaction with respect to deliverables
- Accountable for the overall quality of assigned deliverables
- Manages engagements from award to completion
- Leads project management team to manage via a flexible project management approach
- Well-versed in production needs; considered an expert in at least one channel (interactive/digital, print, or video) but understands the other mediums well enough to be a strategic problem solver
- Demonstrates passion for the brands and our work; has intimate understanding of client processes and priorities
- Identifies opportunities to streamline processes and create efficiencies; suggests alternative solutions
- Ensures appropriate client and internal stakeholder expectations are managed
- Creates and manages master project timelines via a cross-capability collaborative approach
- Identifies and monitors project risks; leads mitigation plans
- Identifies true resource needs (internal and external) on assigned deliverables and appropriately aligns resources against those needs
- Lead team communication plan; monitor and adjust as needed to ensure effective and efficient communication
- Supervises and mentors assigned junior resources
- Manages team on-boarding processes
- Arbitrates team conflicts and facilitates cross-capability solutions
- Leads team problem-solving efforts
- Appropriately manages up; knows when to escalate an issue
- Promotes and contributes to Digitas Health’s culture and environment
- Demonstrates strong, professional work ethic
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Creates and manages project budgets via a cross-capability collaborative approach
- Provides accurate and realistic cost-to-complete estimates and forecasts for assigned projects; actively manages forecast to ensure targets are met and business management is in the loop with the latest information
- Creates or reviews statement of work documentation; accountable for top-down and bottoms-up budgets to ensure scopes accurately reflect required work effort
- Participates in new business opportunities, as needed
4-6 years of professional project management experience, preferably in a marketing related field
Bachelor’s degree in related marketing field a plus
Agency and pharmaceutical marketing experience preferred
Able to manage all levels of projects from simple to complex
Experience assembling and managing budgets including bottom up budgets
Able to develop detailed work breakdown structures
Experience with risk management, change management, communications management
Advanced Microsoft Project and Excel ability
Understands interactive technologies
Professional presentation, training and client facing skills
Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
Expressive and communicative written and verbal skills required
For more information, please visit www.digitashealth.com
Note: This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Performs other duties (or functions) as assigned.
This company knows the important bits (and bytes) about interactive marketing. Digitas provides digital communications and direct marketing...