The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy.
Performs complete administrative support commensurate with the office of the Executive Sales Director of Florida.
Supports the ESD, both VPs and the KADs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Uses greater judgment/initiative to determine the approach in non-routine situations
2. Can compose correspondence for supervisor review based on knowledge of department
3. Composes all manner of correspondence for supervisor approval. May sign in exec’s absence
4. Prepares special analyses/reports to prepare supervisor or department members for meetings
5. Interprets and adapts guidelines, including unwritten policies
6. Carries out recurring procedures independently
7. Responds to routine requests with standards answers
8. Maintains supervisor’s calendar, appointments, meetings
9. Maintains internal department reports (budget, training, etc.)
10. Responsible for supplies, maintenance coordination, office files, etc
11. Screens calls, visitors, incoming correspondence
12. Establishes appointment priorities and often refuses appointments or invitations
13. Responds to procedural requests
14. In supervisor’s absence, ensures that requests for action are delegated as appropriate
15. Manages logistics for all Commercial and Sales meetings
16. Supports high-level meetings, including assembling materials, preparing agenda and taking minutes
17.Handles the widest variety of situations/conflicts that cannot be brought to the supervisor’s attention
High School Diploma required
4+ years of administrative or related experience
• Must be proficient in computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
• Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint required
• Event planning experience is preferred
- Must be available in the Miramar facility during scheduled office hours
Written and Verbal Communication
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...