- Support and comply with RDC employee manual policies.
- Support and comply with RDC confidentiality program.
- Support and comply with RDC safety program.
- Support RDC Strategic Plan.
- Manage the day to day field operations of an active
requirements. Oversight of the project safety program to
- Coordination of all agency and special inspection
ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
sessions to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and
- Managing and conducting effective coordination
quality outcome achievable.
completion within the required time frame.
- Managing the project schedule to ensure project
activity on a daily basis.
- Develop complete and accurate logs of site field
- Oversee construction activities to ensure quality
personnel to ensure their career development.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to assigned project
- Supplement the responsibilities of the Project Manager
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agency calls,
please. Candidates must be legally qualified to work in
the US and immediately available to begin work in the
location specified. Local candidates preferred. We do
not provide international relocation assistance, or
sponsorship of H-1 visas.
RagingWire Data Centers, is not seeking unsolicited
resumes or agency assistance at this time. Please do not
forward unsolicited resumes or resumes from an agency to
our hiring managers or Human Resources. RagingWire Data
Centers, Inc will not be responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
RagingWire Data Centers designs, builds, and operates
mission critical data centers that deliver high-density
power and 100% availability. The company has 650,000
square feet of critical data center infrastructure in
Northern California and Ashburn, Virginia and the
highest customer loyalty scores in the industry. Their
patented power delivery systems and EPA ENERGY STAR
rated facilities lead the data center market in
reliability and efficiency. With flexible colocation
solutions for retail and wholesale buyers, a carrier
neutral philosophy, and unmatched customer service,
RagingWire meets the needs of top enterprise, Internet,
and government organizations.
More information is available at www.ragingwire.com.
This position is responsible for the day to day
management of the job site field activities to include
all aspects of jobsite safety compliance, quality
control, project planning, schedule coordination, and
staff development. This position reports to the Project
construction with data center construction highly
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial
methods, means and materials.
- A strong understanding of construction process,
- Knowledgeable of building codes and inspection
- Poses excellent verbal and written communication
of Microsoft programs such as Project, Word, Excel and
- LEED certification desirable.
- Proficient with computers to include the utilization
subcontractors and vendors in a collaborative team
- Able to conduct effective coordination meetings with
- Posses strong scheduling skills.
- Knowledgeable of contracts and construction law.
- Competent in negotiating disputes to a reasonable
RagingWire Data Centers - 9 months ago