Join the Leader in Credit Repair!
Let us be Your Road to Success
Customer Service Representative – Inbound Calls-North Salt Lake, UT
Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives? If so, Lexington Law is the place of employment for you! We are currently seeking dedicated Customer Service Representatives. As a Customer Service Representative you will be an advocate for consumers in the credit repair process.
When you come to work for Lexington Law you will be joining a stable company that has been in business for 21 years, be given opportunities for advancement and provide a service that truely is making a difference in peoples lives.
- Competitive wage/$11.25 to start with opportunities for increases
- Opportunities for advancement
- Benefits-medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance and more
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- Free Credit Repair Service
Our employee’s also love that we are closed on Sundays, and close by 7:00 PM on Saturdays.
Taking inbound calls and assisting new clients who have just been signed up for our credit repair service.
If you truly want to be an advocate for our customers you will have:
- One year of customer experience in call centers, retail, mortgage or banking (is preferred)
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills required
- Able to work a rotating schedule (between 6am-10pm M-F, 7am-7pm Sat)
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm
- Communication skills both oral and written
- Strong Attention to detail, and customer focus
- Ability to pass drug screen test and background check
- High School Diploma or GED