Account Relationship Representative – (Inside)
Infinity Contact is seeking candidates who have consultative sales expertise to
Join our New Client Development Team!
Are you searching for professional and stable work environment that offers excellent pay, unlimited bonus opportunities, an experienced, friendly staff and great benefits? Are you looking for long-term employment that can become your career? Infinity Contact is built on 3E’s – energy, excellence and execution. We are seeking hard-working, energetic individuals to join our fast-growing company and help our clients expand their business.
Base pay of $12/hr + Commission! *Paid Training!
Excellent Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
No Weekends! * Wear Jeans to work! *Upscale work environment!
Our Account Relationship Representative will sell a vehicle history report to dealerships. A background in the automotive industry will definitely help, but is not mandatory. Representatives sell to small and medium businesses, offering them a range of innovative, high-quality programs which provide vehicle history reports.
If you are confident, persistent, technically savvy, sales-driven, and quick on your toes and ready to hit the ground running, this is the job for you!
• Selling over the phone, using a consultative sales approach which gives dealerships information on different the vehicle history report.
• Resolve issues, offer solutions and/or sell value added solutions and services
• Meet departmental goals and performance standards
• Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
• Strong knowledge and execution of the sales process and having strong closing skills are essential
• 6 months of call center experience
• 1-2 years or more of consultative sales experience (cold-calling)
• Proven track record of achieving sales goals
• Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services
• Excellent Sales pitch delivery & knowing how to close a deal!
• Solid understanding of internet terminology (URL, Search Engine, Domain Name, and Browser)
• Internet navigation and applications skills
• Think quick and rebuttal objections
• Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences by executing with energy and excellence
• Ability to analyze, interpret and address client needs
• Ability to adapt and work in a fast paced team environment
• Health insurance including dental & vision
• Life & disability insurance
• PTO & paid holidays
• 401(k) with company match
• Discounted fitness club membership
Don’t miss this opportunity!!
Apply at www.infinitycontact.com/careers
4700 Tama Street SE
Cedar Rapids, IA
(Next to the MAC behind Carlos O’Kelly’s)