The successful candidate will be an integral part of GENBAND’s System Verification/Automation Team, working on next-generation SBC and IMS products, and providing relevant experience, while functioning as a key individual contributor in a challenging and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have 1-2+ years of experience in automation for system verification of GENBAND products. The successful candidate will have relevant experience with Tcl/Tk, Expect, Python, and Perl and LAMP.
• Participate in new automation test framework and infrastructure development activity using object oriented PERL/PYTHON, LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) as well as other technologies.
• Execute automated tests, analyze results, open new defects and work with all the teams within engineering to resolve issues and improve quality.
• Automate the test cases of new product features using the framework and maintain the framework with enhancements/updates as the product features changes
• Work closely with global test teams to understand the new automation requirements; design and develop modular libraries and able to deliver as part of framework.
• 1-2+ years of experience in developing Test automation framework using PERL/PYTHON is must.
• At least 1 year of development experience using LAMP.
• Very good understanding of general IP networking, VOIP, SBC, IMS technologies is highly desirable
• Experience in debugging, troubleshooting and performing failure analysis of networked computer systems.
• Solid knowledge of commonly used tools/protocols, such as telnet, ssh, ftp, snmp, xml, ldap, etc is preferred.
• Good understanding of QA methodology is desired – test plans, test cycles, SW releases, and be familiar with commonly used test management tools (Bug tracking, test case repositories, etc).
• Strong communication skills are very important
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field (BSEE, MSEE, BSCS, etc) with 1-2+ years of experience in Automation development
GENBAND ensures a smooth migration to next-generation networks. The company provides carrier-class networking gear that some 600...