We are looking for a Network Admin with 2-5 years of professional experience. This individual will be responsible for handling first level tech requests from employees in an efficient and timely manner. Additionally, they will be responsible for setting up all new employees’ computers and any ad hoc projects as assigned by the IT director.
- Handle tickets as they come in for about 70-90 staff members located in multiple locations
- Provide onsite services to various office locations (within a 30 minute radius from main office)
- Transfer QB files to/from thumb drives and through RAS service
- New Employee Setup: Create user accounts on network. Create Citrix user profiles as needed. Setup workstations
- Printers: Order toner, keep inventory of toner, change toner as needed. Install printers for Team members. Clear printer jams for Team members.
- Setup appropriate equipment for seminars.
- Change phone extensions and names for Team members.
- Provides support for paperless management system.
- Retrieve backup tapes from bank. Check backups for S&C and satellite offices and notify second level if they were unsuccessful.
The qualified applicant has 1-5 years with the following:
- Windows Server 2003, 2008
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2003, 2007
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Symantec Backup Exec
Compensation: $30,000-$40,000+ performance based bonus