Founded in 2005, Crowe Paradis Services Corporation (CPSC), provides products and services that help insurers and other healthcare payers comply with Medicare requirements.
CPSC is a highly entrepreneurial business servicing a rapidly growing healthcare niche. Our expert staff members are regarded as thought-leaders within our field. Our data and analytical capabilities aid us in providing crucial compliance services to the largest insurers, employers and companies in the world. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure.
CPSC offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 100% paid short- and long-term disability, 401k, fitness center, and a competitive vacation program.
Crowe Paradis Services Corporation is a member of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies. Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq: VRSK) is a leading source of information about risk. We offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics to professionals in insurance, healthcare, mortgage, government, risk management, and other fields. In the United States and around the world, Verisk Analytics helps customers protect people, property, and financial assets. To learn more about Verisk Analytics visit www.verisk.com .
Crowe Paradis Services Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CPSC is looking for a Client Reporting Analyst to develop custom client reporting packages, analyze client performance, and ensure client requirements are being achieved. The Client Reporting Analyst will be accountable for accurate and timely reporting, providing consultative service to CPSC clients and internal customers including Sales and Operations teams. The position requires a high level of direct interaction and collaboration with internal and external end users, excellent analytical and communication skills, and outstanding domain knowledge.
- Work in conjunction with client facing teams to develop various standard and custom client reports and data sets for both internal and external use
- Utilize a variety of data sources to synthesize and interpret data and trends at both the client and individual user levels. Summarize and validate data from multiple internal and external data
- Participate in clients meetings and business requirement gathering process as technical and analytic consultant to define business questions and transform data into meaningful and actionable information for a variety of customer segments
- Participate in the design and implementation of business intelligence tools by defining the analytic and reporting requirements that will meet the goals of the organization and the expectations of our clients
- Provide input into new business development so that necessary data for reporting will be available for future analysis
- Work as an integral member of the Sales, Operations, and Business Technology teams to ensure that contractual reporting requirements are achieved
- Analyze client performance to determine opportunities to work more efficiently
- Deliver business intelligence to clients by applying and demonstrating expertise in the areas of advanced analytics, forecasting and data extrapolation
- Support the daily reporting needs of business users including troubleshooting reporting issues
- Responsible for assuring the accuracy and validity of both source data and results and interpreting results into recommendations
- Assures the ongoing high performance level of the department through continued development of technical skills and business knowledge
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Information Technology, Finance or Insurance, or equivalent combination of education and pertinent experience in Insurance field
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in Accounting/Financial/Technical reporting background
- Thorough understanding of advanced data analytics, data modeling, reporting methods, and data mining methodologies
- Ability to independently solve problems and prioritize work assignments in an often ambiguous work environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical findings to non-technical audiences, both orally and in writing
- Superior proficiency with data extraction and file manipulation using a variety of data sources., Excel, SQL and/or comparable toolsets. (Oracle, Crystal, etc)
- Strong Reporting skills in at least one major reports creation package (SSRS, Crystal, Cognos, etc) as a developer, not merely an end-user
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel including use of formatting, formulas, Pivot Tables and Charts
- Ability to understand business problems, assess relevant variables that impact the issue, recognize relevant patterns in data, and provide solutions and information related to the business requirements
- Elaborates on findings for customers, and provides relevant insights, alternatives, and suggestions
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with highly diverse and cross-functional teams as well as external clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
Drive for Results
Qualified applicants should apply through our career page on www.cpscmsa.com
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- E-mail this opportunity to a friend
Crowe Paradis Services - 16 months ago