Reporting directly to the WMF (World Material Flow) North American Pole Manager, the WMF Analyst will look after the supplier follow up activity in order to deliver material to final customers according with required service level and support problem solving activities to mitigate shortages.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing CNH plant material requirements through a continuous relationship with the material supplier.
- Managing and keeping the relationship with the CNH plant material planners, anticipating potential issues and creating plans to avoid or minimize risk.
- Defining recovery plans with material suppliers and with CNH plants to mitigate shortages and risks to plant production
- Coordinating logistic providers/packager/invoicing activities to guarantee on-time shipment
Problem solving on material criticalities, utilizing escalation process when necessary
- Providing daily plant and supplier customer service activities
- Creating reports detailing activities and material conditions and resolution plans
CNH - 18 months ago
CNH Global (Case New Holland) is one of the world's largest makers of agricultural combines and tractors, as well as light-industrial and...