The Store Receiving Specialist (SRS) performs a wide variety of activities to ensure accountability for the overall flow of merchandise into and out of the store. The SRS is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the store's POS inventory. The SRS works with the Store Management team and Regional Asset Protection Manager to ensure accuracy with all paperwork related to merchandise flow. This position reports directly to the Assistant Store Manager of Operations.
- Verify, sign and update vendor shipments received at the store
- Ensure product is updated and secured for future display.
- Maintain all vendor direct shipment files.
- Required to research all outstanding vendor direct shipments daily.
- Request and investigate Proof Of Delivery on any outstanding directs over 7 days
- Process transfers through Inventory System
- Perform all Return to Vendors and ensure they are properly recorded in Inventory System
- Perform Return Goods Defective processing daily. Ensure compliance of procedures by auditing 10% of the total shipped.
- Maintain POS integrity through inventory adjustments
- Communicate Distribution Center Trailer receiving issues to management.
- Perform random audits and check-in security merchandise from manifest.
- Send and receive equipment for the store.
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple tasks
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Toys"R"Us, Inc.!
Store Receiving Specialist
Jackson, MS TRU
1175 E County Line Rd